The NHPD contains detailed information on the subsidies of each property receiving federal assistance. Colleagues have used the NHPD to:
- Estimate the amount of affordable housing in specific areas
- Determine the number of properties at risk of losing one or more subsidies
- Develop strategies to preserve affordable housing
- Advocate for the preservation of at-risk properties
- Identify affordable housing options for Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) recipients
- Select properties for acquisition and prospective development site
- Identify which regulations apply to a property by studying the subsidies awarded to housing providers
- Research affordable housing that has been lost from the housing stock overtime
Premier Data Subscription Sample
Basic Data Subscription Sample*
*Our “Basic Data Subscription” provides one-time access to a limited subset of NHPD data fields. View our data dictionary for more information on the variables included in this sample.
Register as a New User
Click here to learn about the subscription options available to register for the NHPD.
Already registered with the NHPD?
Click here to login.
Have questions? Need more information?
Click here to contact us.